- We offer superb paint finishes and have a friendly team of painters offering a personal hands-on service for our clients
- Our attention to detail and methodical preparation is at the forefront of our paint finishes
- We are committed to delivering a high level of workmanship, ensuring our clients receive a premium service from initial planning right through to completion
- We take commissions for small residential to large commercial projects, interior, and exterior
- We work with interior designers, architects, property developers as well as private clients, for projects throughout the UK and abroad.
- We can cover all aspects of your project, including paint stripping, cornice restoration, carpentry, floor restoration
- Our reputation for quality, work ethic, and reliability are second to none.
- We are experienced and are sympathetic to the needs of grade 1 and grade 2 listed buildings
What do our customers say?
Simon carried out an extensive redecoration of our Bathhouse which involved removing layers and layers of paint from over the years to a full repainting of the complete interior of the house from walls, sash windows to doors, staircases and every possible surface. Simon and his team carried out this whole project with incredible professionalism and attention to detail, especially on some of the period features of the house, from cornice to wedding doors and fireplaces. Simon is clearly passionate about his trade, offers genuine and honest advice and was just as proud and concerned about a successful result as we were. Simon also recommended some great other tradesmen who finished off the house to a very high standard, all at a reasonable cost. Simon’s talent lies in his knowledge of specialist finishes but this also means for other work he is equally as detailed and qualified. It has been a big project, the results speak for themselves and Simon’s knowledge and time has been a great investment for our house. The quality of the finish and colour scheme are outstanding. I would not hesitate in recommending Simon. ”
Adam & Liz, Bath